· Social evils are the bad habits or activities that take root in the society and cause harm not only to the person who is involved in these activities but also the people who are related to him or live around him. Pakistan is a developing country characterized by rising poverty which is said to be the mother of all evils
· Social evils are issues are issues which in one way or another affects members of a society and is often considered controversial or problematic in terms of moral values. Some of the most common social evils would be bribery and corruption, hoarding and black marketing, smuggling, adulteration, injustice, racism, (child) abuse, organized crime and inequality.”
· The social evils are one of the most brutal and biggest curses to any nation which plays the vital role in the destruction of the society in any state …
· Social evils are the darkest habits prevailing in the society which adversely effects every one. Pakistan is a developing country where poverty is the major problem.
· It is very unfortunate that social evils in our country have developed into institution. Now we find a great many social evils surrounding us like diseased trees that no one dares to cut down.
· Firstly: bribery and corruption are found in all those places where public problems are supposed to be solved.
· Secondly: hoarding and black-marketing are the twin evils that cause abnormal rise in prices and suffering of the people
· Thirdly: smuggling & adulteration are a serious social evils that is extremely harmful to the country’s economy.
· Fourthly: injustice & inequality are one of the most harmful social evils that wrong all the society.
· It is very sad that a number of deadly social evils still grip us after more than half a century of independent existence. Only through effective moral and social education of the people and the establishment of a true political, economic and social system can we bring social evils to an end.
5 social evils
speech on social evils
our social evils
evils of dowry system essay