The 10 habits can help you to improve your life !
1. Get control of your life
2. Improve your relationships with your friends
3. Make smarter decisions
4. Get along with your parents
5. Overcome addition
6. Define your values and what matters most to you
7. Get more done in less time
8. Increase your self confidence
9. Be happy
10. Find balance between school, work, friends and everything else
Get out pencil, pen or highlighter and mark it up. Don’t be afraid to underline, highlight or circle your favorite ideas. Take notes in the margins. Scribble. Reread the stories that inspire you. Memorize the quotes that give you hope. Try doing the “baby steps”
1) The next time you look in the mirror say something positive about yourself.
2) Show appreciation for someone’s point of view today. Say something like ‘Hey that is a cool idea”.
3) Think of a limiting paradigm you might have of yourself, such as ‘ I am not outgoing ‘. Now, do something today that totally contradicts that paradigm.
4) Think of a loved one or close friend who has been acting out of character lately. Consider what might be causing them to act that way.
5) When you have nothing to do, what is it that occupies your thoughts? Remember, whatever is most important to you will become your paradigm or life-center.
6) Sometimes soon, find a quiet place where you can be alone. Think about what matters most to you.
7) Listen carefully to the lyrics of the music you listen to most frequently. Evaluate if they are in harmony with the principles you believe in.
8) When you do your chores at home or work tonight, try out the principle of hard work. Go the extra mile and do more than is expected.
9) The next time you’re in a tough situation and don’t know what to do, ask yourself, ‘what principles should I apply (i.e., honesty, love, loyalty, hard work, patience)?’ Now, follow the principles and don’t look back.
10) The Golden Rule rules! Begin today to treat others as you would want them to treat you. Don’t be impatient, complain about leftovers or bad-mouth someone, unless you want the same treatment.